What's new

Another howdy from MN...

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Welcome!

I live just south of Green Bay, we should meet up half way to play 18 this summer. I am always up for a road trip, cigars, and golf.:cool:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice to see another Minnesotan here. I just joined. About those Wild tickets....if you ever need to miss a game, I'd be glad to take a ticket off of your hands. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
What sort of gamer geekery are you fond of? I used to work in a comic book shop, so I'm quite proficient in all manner of geekery.
Mostly console games...some PC stuff, but with my work I don't need more of a reason to sit in front of a PC. :crosseyed

Welcome from Northern MN, where abouts in MN you from????
Western 'burbs...so it's a long drive to all the Wild games, but very worth it!

Welcome!

I live just south of Green Bay, we should meet up half way to play 18 this summer. I am always up for a road trip, cigars, and golf.:cool:
Agreed...I'm also always up for road trip that includes golf.

Nice to see another Minnesotan here. I just joined. About those Wild tickets....if you ever need to miss a game, I'd be glad to take a ticket off of your hands. :thumbsup:
You might guess...I get that offer a lot! :stretchgr Seriously though, we do have several games per year that we can't get to and I have an email distribution list that I send to when we sell a game. PM me your email if you want me to add you.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well i get down to the Cities couple times a year to fly out, I'll let u and sonicpentatonic, Know when i'll be there ...............welcome again bro