What's new

Another Member from East Tennessee!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been in Knoxville (by way of New England & Michigan) for over 14 years and have owned my own B&M (w/website) for just over 10 years. But it's really all about my wife and 4 year old son. When I'm not thinking about cigars or cigar business, they occupy what time is left.

Likes: Jazz, cooking/food, politics, Corvettes, cigars (duh), good beer, good coffee & golf.
Dislikes: politicians, pop music, mass market beer, Maxwell House, Phillies Blunts, and anything to do with Tom & Katie, Paris, Lindsey, Brittany (insert your own Hollywood who-cares here). Oh, and people who p___ and moan about $3.00 a gallon gasoline. It's here to stay. Get over it.

I love to smoke Tatuaje, Tatuaje, Tatuaje and Tatuaje. Other than that, I sometimes enjoy a good Tatuaje. And once, I had a killer Tatuaje. Oh, and I don't like people who are one dementional and don't try new things.

Mike

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
welcome what is you B&M's webpage. theres a great group of guys here. and good intro have a few tatuajes sitting in the humi now from a good BOTL here. ill have to try one soon since you like them so much

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Hello Mike and welcome to BoTL.

I'm sure that some of you guys notice his name as Leaf and Ale, which had the dubious honor of having the Tatuaje La Maravilla. It was a killer smoke, and wish there was more to be had.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Hey Mike!!! Nice little surprise to see you here. This a great group of guys, many of whom share your feelings about tatuajes. It was nice chattin with you yesterday. Have a good one man! Cheers!

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to BOTL Mike! Appears you are a man after my own heart - good music, food, drink and Tatuaje! I'll smoke a Regios in honor of you joining tonight. Actually, I'll smoke a Regios, Unicos, Cojonu, RJ21 or any other Tat for just about any reason (or no reason at all)!