What's new

Another mini HERF tom Tuesday in NYC

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sorry it is on such short notice. Nothing big just me and NYLaw planning to get together in the city tom between 5-6 and have a few smokes maybe a few beers.

Anyone else who wishes to join is welcome. I am planning to stick around untill at least 9 or so. We haven't decided on the place yet but will def post tom by early afternoon or feel free to call my cell at 646-427-7273

Hope to see some of you there :thumbsup:

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only places I know are the Velvet Lounge and Florios... Between the two, I think I'd rather go back to the Lounge...

I'm hoping Geoffrie chimes in here with a suggestion or two, and maybe he'll decide to try to show up!

Tom? Kevin? Erich? Larry? Any of you guys think you can swing into Manhattan tomorrow?

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
The only places I know are the Velvet Lounge and Florios... Between the two, I think I'd rather go back to the Lounge...

I'm hoping Geoffrie chimes in here with a suggestion or two, and maybe he'll decide to try to show up!

Tom? Kevin? Erich? Larry? Any of you guys think you can swing into Manhattan tomorrow?
Sorry Ben ... pretty sure I mentioned in a previous PM to you that Tuesday was out for me when you and Dan were in the early stages of planning.

Some places in NYC, er, make that Manhattan are:

Florios is on Grand between Mott and Mulberry
Hudson Bar & Books is on Hudson and Horatio
Club Mac is on 63rd off of Madison
Lexington Bar & Books is on Lex and 73rd
Carnegie Club is on 56 just behind Carnegie Hall
Merchant's is on 1st and 63rd?or 62nd?
40/40 Club is on 25th just off of Bway

For Hudson and Lex B&B Tuesday Night is Whisky Night and some of their whisky, scotch, and bourbons are discounted from very expensive to just expensive. Both have an very good single malt selection.

Most of these places have web sites and can be googled.

Happy herfin'

NYLaw

Still learning...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it looks like tonight is off... That's a great list to hold on to, though... Thanks!
Whenever we reschedule for, hope you can make it.