What's new

Another Newb. Intro...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello BOTL! Hope all is well with you and yours. Found myself visiting with one of your fine BOTL williegstyles yesterday at H&L in Austin. I'm also buddies with another fine BOTL altercall from another forum. I'm thinking, "If these are the types on this board, I have to join!", because let me tell you that both of these gentlemen are fine examples of just what online cigar communities embrace so much, brotherhood, generosity and fine cigars. I'm honored to know both of them.

Currently I'm living in Austin by way of North Texas. I've been smoking around one year now, but what a year it has been. I find myself reaching for Pepin smokes a lot, Tats, JJ's, JJ maduros, 601 green, as well as other "forbidden" smokes. Really I like a wide variety of cigars and am finding myself branching out into different makes and models as of lately.

I look forward to getting to know some of the guys on the board. I'm a big boy, so please feel free to let me know if I need to be aware of any rules or possible faux pas on my part. I can hanlde a little direction.

Enjoy your day!

mac

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello BOTL! Hope all is well with you and yours. Found myself visiting with one of your fine BOTL williegstyles yesterday at H&L in Austin. I'm also buddies with another fine BOTL altercall from another forum. I'm thinking, "If these are the types on this board, I have to join!", because let me tell you that both of these gentlemen are fine examples of just what online cigar communities embrace so much, brotherhood, generosity and fine cigars. I'm honored to know both of them.
Welcome to BOTL, but your fine gentlemen knocked me down and stole my lunch money.