What's new

Another newbie from Ohio

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been lurking around here for some time and decided I might as well create an account and try to be social. It seems like there are quite a few Ohio people here (or maybe they just stand out more to me). Currently living in "the sticks" of SE Ohio but I travel frequently to the Mt. Vernon, Columbus, and Mansfield area.

I have smoked a cigar here and there over the last several years but a friend has recently corrupted me into the appreciation of a little finer smokes - something a little better than Black & Milds, Swishers, and Backwoods. I'm currently in the shotgun approach of trying new cigars to see exactly where my tastes lie.

Main hobbies are shooting, hunting, fishing, camping, outdoorsy type stuff, and destroying people in battlefield 3, though I dabble in (according to my wife) far too many other things.

Anyways, thanks for the welcoming environment, great place you guys have here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard, "shotgun approach" like that term may have to steal it.
Thanks everyone..

Feel free to steal the term.. Oddly enough I seem to have a lot of gun-ish analogies. Apparently my hobbies tend to blend into one another.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well well you made it. I did not corrupt you. I simply gave you a push in the right direction.