What's new

Another NorCal BOTL joining the ranks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all! Another student of the fine art of stogies from the SF Bay Area reporting in. Name's Will and I've been enjoying cigars for a little less than a year so far and have fallen headlong into the hobby. Being somewhat of a newb, I've always welcomed the opinions and knowledge from more senior BOTLs to figure my way around this hobby. Glad to be a part of this great community and looking forward to hanging out with everyone!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from NJ! If you're trying to learn, this is the best community I've found to do it. Read the forums and ask questions if you have them! What cigars have you enjoyed so far?

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
I must admit that I'm slightly at a loss for words. But on the other hand, I should warn you that you are a killer and you are wanted by the police in every state and I recommend that you, uh... be careful. Roger Devereau

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must admit that I'm slightly at a loss for words. But on the other hand, I should warn you that you are a killer and you are wanted by the police in every state and I recommend that you, uh... be careful. Roger Devereau
Haha, while I do enjoy the reference, I chose "SilverStreak" as a reference to my truck. I had to use IMDB on that one!