What's new

Another Prayer request

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Some of you know that my mother in law was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer in September of the lung and bones. We were encouraged by recent test results and her levels, but today found out that she also has 7 tumors on her brain. This explains why she has been extremely combative lately. Please keep her in your thoughts. Needless to say, my wife is a basket case.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
tubaman said:
Some of you know that my mother in law was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer in September of the lung and bones. We were encouraged by recent test results and her levels, but today found out that she also has 7 tumors on her brain. This explains why she has been extremely combative lately. Please keep her in your thoughts. Needless to say, my wife is a basket case.
Dreadful news, Kevin. My mom went down a similar road last spring and mercifully passed away just as the first tumor in her brain was identified.

It's only recently that I can say mercifully. There's little merciful about it when you're in the moment. You just do what you have to.

My thoughts are with you and wife's family.

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Best of wishes for you brother.
I know how hard it was for my wife last year, a year ago today in fact, when she passed on.
Nothing I can say may change the situation but I hope you know, me and many other people that you have came in contact with ,wish you and your wife the best.

Bless you.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Kevin,

Needless to say, you will be in my thoughts. I feel your pain with the state I can only imagine your wife is in. I lost my Grandmother to lung cancer. Thoughts of comfort and strength sent your way.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Prayers to your family. I lost my mom many years ago to a similar situation. May the Lord look over you and your family and grant you strength and peace of mind.

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
You and your family will definately be in my prayers and thoughts. The times ahead will be very hard but try to remember her when she was not affected by this horrible disease.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Just an update, my mother in law is taking steroids, so she has more energy and seems to be doing ok right now. She's getting radiation to hopefully zap the brain tumors, which are small according to the oncologist. Thank you all for your kind thoughts!