What's new

Another Utahn on the Forum

slcraiders

Rockin' in the Free World
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Greetings all. I have been smoking cigars seriously for the past few years and have accumulated a nice collection. This is a great hobby. I love several cigars including most things Fuente and Padron. I have been on a real Tatuaje/Pepin/Padilla kick though for the last 6 months or so. I have also participated on several other BBs and recognize some of the names on here.

My name is James. I am 36 years old, married with 2 boys. My hobbies include cigars, pipe smoking/collecting, collecting WWII era Americana and early Cinema stuff, fly fishing and whatever my children's hobbies happen to be at any given time.

Anyhoo, I look forward to reading and contributing as much as possible. Cheers!!!:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am going to ask you the same question you asked me in another thread...where do you smoke at in Utah?

slcraiders

Rockin' in the Free World
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am going to ask you the same question you asked me in another thread...where do you smoke at in Utah?
I smoke outdoors at home usually, but have the luxury of a smoking den when it is either too cold or hot out. I also smoke quite a bit with my Dad (in Ogden).

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Welcome to BOTL. We are going to have to start a flyfishing thread pretty soon.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I also smoke quite a bit with my Dad (in Ogden).
All I know about Ogden is that I have to send tax returns up there (DAMN IRS!!!). Does your father work for the IRS :assaultri . If so, you can tell him he's led me to start drinking again.:bottle:

Anyways Welcome to BOTL.:smokingbo