What's new

Any Bird Hunters?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I read some of the hunting threads so I apologize if it's redundant, but I don't think it is. I'm looking for a place to visit in early October. Anyone that knows public land and has seen wild birds I would be happy to drive out and take you on a hunt. I don't care to fire a shot, you can do all of the shooting, it's all about getting my dog on wild birds. More than willing to travel. If you're driving distance to Chattanooga and want to shoot preserve birds, we can have a morning coffee and cigar on the tailgate and shoot at quail. I work dogs every sat and sun in the Fall until I go out west.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Very generous offer. Here in nj the quail population has plummeted enough that the state closed the season
Numbers are always bad here in the south, too. Unless you know someone who can get you in on one of the plantations in south GA. That's why I try to travel with him when I can. He is going on 7 and I feel like I owe it to him to get him on birds whenever I can.

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I don't hunt but I'm all in for the dog, as long as we're not travelling too far. I have a Shepard who thinks she's a hunting dog. Goes after anything that moves, have to keep her in a leash unless in gated dog park

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I read some of the hunting threads so I apologize if it's redundant, but I don't think it is. I'm looking for a place to visit in early October. Anyone that knows public land and has seen wild birds I would be happy to drive out and take you on a hunt. I don't care to fire a shot, you can do all of the shooting, it's all about getting my dog on wild birds. More than willing to travel. If you're driving distance to Chattanooga and want to shoot preserve birds, we can have a morning coffee and cigar on the tailgate and shoot at quail. I work dogs every sat and sun in the Fall until I go out west.
Gundog.con I was looking at magazines and if you don't have this mag. Take a look at this months articles.

Attachments

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gundog.con I was looking at magazines and if you don't have this mag. Take a look at this months articles.
Thank you. I read it online but I have not lately. I'll do that with my morning coffe and cigar. Last day to relax tomorrow. Teachers report Thursday. Where the hell did the summer go?