What's new

Any body get "Kinky"???

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
As in has any body tried the Kinky Friedman line of smokes?? As a Texan I am interested, but as a transplant to Tennessee I can not get them.:halfgrinw

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
He was at my B&M Saturday. I was actually at the shop, too. Ask me if I looked at him at any point, except when he walked in front of the football game? Not impressed with them man, and the cigar is worse. If you smoke premiums most of the time, you'll be disappointed. If you can find the good things in an otherwise dull cigar, you'll think it's ok.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Hey, I just got one from an annonamous Brother. Could that have been you? It seemed to come from TX, but you listed you local B&M in an earlier post and that was Tennessee location. I'm confused, but whoever sent me that smoke, thank you. My whole family loves his books, as we are all from TX as well. They will certainly get a kick out of seeing his cigar

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hey, I just got one from an annonamous Brother. Could that have been you? It seemed to come from TX, but you listed you local B&M in an earlier post and that was Tennessee location. I'm confused, but whoever sent me that smoke, thank you. My whole family loves his books, as we are all from TX as well. They will certainly get a kick out of seeing his cigar
SADLY IT WAS NOT FROM ME, :dunno: I just asked..