What's new

Any BOTL artists?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Is there anyone on BOTL that produces "Cigar Art"? I'm thinking prints ranging from people smoking to cigars themselves. I'm in the process of decorating an apartment and would rather support those around here than look to ebay or amazon.

Thanks

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Not sure if Mike Uhren is on here or not, but he's done some amazing work featuring our brands in the past. I know he's on Facebook for sure.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Is there anyone on BOTL that produces "Cigar Art"? I'm thinking prints ranging from people smoking to cigars themselves. I'm in the process of decorating an apartment and would rather support those around here than look to ebay or amazon.Thanks
Please define art. Are you looking for drawing, painting, mixed media, photography, sculpture, etc ?

If photography, you are welcome to view the following link http://cigarphoto.net and reach out to me via DM. Enjoy !

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I do a lot of art... none of it cigar related to date though. Maybe this might make me jump into that though...

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, I'm looking for about anything. Sketches, Paintings (preferred), photos that would look good framed (preferred), etc. I will be contacting all of you when the next paycheck arrives...got alot of space to fill