What's new

Any brothers on Facebook?

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Good thing I found this thread.... hey, if you want to add me, no problem! But one favor (for all): When you guys send me an invite, just write your username from the forum, because then I get these weirdO's that want to add me and I don't even know who the f*** are they, all they want is watch me smoke a massive stick and that's it (yes, I'be gotten that comment before)

My fb name is simply Megan Munguia

amgracing

///M POWERRR
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Good thing I found this thread.... hey, if you want to add me, no problem! But one favor (for all): When you guys send me an invite, just write your username from the forum, because then I get these weirdO's that want to add me and I don't even know who the f*** are they, all they want is watch me smoke a massive stick and that's it (yes, I'be gotten that comment before)

My fb name is simply Megan Munguia
I tried to friend you cuz it came up as a suggestion but i didnt even think about putting my username.. my bad

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I tried to friend you cuz it came up as a suggestion but i didnt even think about putting my username.. my bad
Did I add you? Hahahaha, sorry... then I take a look at the "mutual friends" and all I see are cigar brands and that's it so... I mean, I already got this nut crack that added me, and I thought he was also from BOTL and then turns out he wasn't... It was horrible. He said horrible things. That's why I'm a bit paranoid with the friends requests.

That's like 80% of the people on this site.
But a cool kind of weirdos.

yep now all us weirdos have a free invite to join your facebook page. woot woot.
:wink: