What's new

Any Daily Smokers?

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Three a day average during the week - one on the commute to work, one on the way home and one after dinner down in the man cave. Weekends can go up to 5/day without even trying!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I need to start hanging out with you more, Dale! lol
I did get some really nice hookah tobacco in, so if you'd still like to try it shoot me a message or give me a call.

I usually smoke one every other day or so. Try to get one in per day, but it doesn't get below 90 till like 9 at night which makes it harder to find time to smoke.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I burn an average of 1+ per day, I might miss a day for one reason or another but might smoke 2-4 a day on the weekend depending on how long I can spend on the golf course without my wife threatening divorce:eyepoke: .

Last year I smoked over 400 cigars and added over 1000. Another reason my wife loves me:stickbeat

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
So which of my fellow brothers like to enjoy a fine cigar each day of the week?
For the most part, I'll have a cigar each night, except on the weekends when I like to blaze one during the day ;)
I smoke one on my walk to work, at lunch and generally during the evening too.. weekends sometimes during the day if it is nice outside but always at night.