What's new

Any Firefly fans here?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Good clip, I'll have to watch the show. Is it still on cancelled or between seasons?

This clip is from the show Castle, which is in it's second season (next episode is like the 11th or something). Really great show.

Nathan Fillion's previous show Firefly was canceled after just 12 episodes, but turned out to sell more dvds than virtually any other tv show (for a while anyway).

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I happy to see all the love for Firefly! I enjoy a watch-through of the entire show a few times a year (I'll probably do that in the next couple weeks, actually). My wife likes it as well, but not as much as I do.

The incredibly well-written characters are what makes the show really stand out to me. Complexity with consistency, great dialogue, etc. I wish there were more shows like it still around!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
The incredibly well-written characters are what makes the show really stand out to me. Complexity with consistency, great dialogue, etc. I wish there were more shows like it still around!
Yeah, absolutely but let's not forget...

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Gotta agree all around. Firefly was one of the best shows around, and Summer Glau... OMG! I was also dissappointed to see the Terminator series she was in get cancelled. She now has a small role in Joss Whedon's "Dollhouse", but that's getting cancelled too!

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
This clip is from the show Castle, which is in it's second season (next episode is like the 11th or something). Really great show.

Nathan Fillion's previous show Firefly was canceled after just 12 episodes, but turned out to sell more dvds than virtually any other tv show (for a while anyway).
Thanks. I just watched episode 1 of Castle today, pretty good show. I'll have to start recording it. I guess I know why I never heard of Firefly until now, I still want to check that out to though.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
The women on that show were all beautiful:

Jewel Staite

Morena Bacarain

Gina Torres

Yeah, all Whedon Alums from either Angel or Buffy. Enjoying the series "V" with Morena Bacarain as well but that's for another thread. Apologies for the jack.