What's new

Any Fishermen Here?

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not bad Vipe. I don't fish much, but last time I went my girlfriend caught one and I didn't. It was quite a blow to my manhood. It might take me a few months to recover enough to fish again. :ninja:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
The LM in the picture was about 3 pounds. Not too shabby for that specific lake honestly. Caught on a chartreuse colored spinner.

Pops is the one holding it up. Funny that because he's the 'fisherman' of the family and he didn't catch nothing that day. Even funnier is that before I caught that one, I hadn't been out fishing in at least 5 years. Thus, I can relate to you; only through the pain of my pop's manhood. :rofl:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I use a 12' Jon Boat to fish the Shenandoah River. I try to get out as much as possible in the summer. Mostly smallmouth with a few largemouth every now and then.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been catching a lot of catfish. I just drive down past my hay field on a golf car, (with a shade top) turn on the radio, and catch dinner.

Never have to leave the homestead.:stretchgr

Most of them are in the 17" to 23" range, but I hooked into one last week that had to be 28" or 30", and she broke my line..:eyequiver

I got heavier line....:yes:

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Last time I went fishing with my wife all I caught was an Esplendido,a partagas Lusi and a bolivar cg. And a sunburn.

She loves to fish, I sat and read and smoked cigars.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
John, that sounds like an awesome catch to me! Though you might have been over the legal limit with teh Boli CG...shoulda sent it to me instead. :wink: