What's new

Any Idea How Bad I Wanna Smoke...

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
while making cigarnaments? Damn, you guys keep sending me AWESOME bands to make cigarnaments out of and I sit downstairs applying the bands thinking, "Ohhhhh, I could go for one of these right now"! You guys are killin' me, from now on, the only cigarnaments will be made from Puros Indios bands....just kiddin'!

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
being in college and it so cold here makes me want a smoke soo bad but its fucking cold and i cant smoke inside. so its try and handle the cold for about an hour or go to the garage. the garage it is

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
while making cigarnaments? Damn, you guys keep sending me AWESOME bands to make cigarnaments out of and I sit downstairs applying the bands thinking, "Ohhhhh, I could go for one of these right now"! You guys are killin' me, from now on, the only cigarnaments will be made from Puros Indios bands....just kiddin'!
Now that is funny

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
being in college and it so cold here makes me want a smoke soo bad but its fucking cold and i cant smoke inside. so its try and handle the cold for about an hour or go to the garage. the garage it is
When the goin gets tuff, the tuff gets going.

Git er done. :smokingbo