What's new

Any one familiar with joya de esteli?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up my brothers! So my uncles recently came back from Nicaragua and brought me some joya de esteli. Never had one before was wondering if any of you all have had one. What are your though of them. Thanks fam!
Ps. This is a pic he sent me of them

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
About a month ago there was a post on Facebook (on Steve Saka's page I think) that was asking about brands that really surprised people and / or exceeded their expectations. Some guy was going on and on about joya de Esteli cigars and how great they were. If I recall, he said that someone brought them back for him from Nicaragua and he expected them to be dog rockets but they turned out to be really awesome.

I say smoke em and let us know!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About a month ago there was a post on Facebook (on Steve Saka's page I think) that was asking about brands that really surprised people and / or exceeded their expectations. Some guy was going on and on about joya de Esteli cigars and how great they were. If I recall, he said that someone brought them back for him from Nicaragua and he expected them to be dog rockets but they turned out to be really awesome.

I say smoke em and let us know!
Will do bro!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
A cursory googling reveals that these are potentially a ripoff/copycat brand. According to some other forums' old threads, JdN may have also taken legal action over the infringement.