What's new

Any petit corona smokers?

Rating - 71.4%
6   2   0
I absolutely love robusto sized cigars, that's my go to when grilling or really kicking back with plenty of time. However I've been smoking some smaller vitolas here lately and love them. PLPC and Monte 5 etc. Prices are not bad as well. What are your favorite cigars in the petit, half corona etc, size? Ive got a box of partagas shorts and HUPC on the way what other sticks are your go to?

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Mini Kinky (@Hopduro )
Verocu 5
I even enjoyed some JR Habanitos that I picked up for budget smokes. They were much better after I'd forgotten about them for many months and then rediscovered them in the bottom of my humidor.

Edit: Sorry, I just realized this is in the Habano section...

Last edited:
Rating - 71.4%
6   2   0
Well looks like I'm on the right track. I found a cab of PCR for 200 bucks I'll order one next week. Seems like u can't go wrong with the party shorts. I'll probably splurge here around tax time and buy a few boxes of them and the h upmanns.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
90% of my sticks are Petit Coronas and Minutos. don't have Trinidad or El Reys.
Don't keep Fonseca or Quintero. Do enjoy Quai D'Orsay..
I keep a few torpedos, some Upmann Mag 46, Siglo 3 and 4,Monte 1 and 3, and some La Glorias.
wanting to add some 898s and some more Hoyo des Dieux.

Rating - 71.4%
6   2   0
I'm starting to favor the petit corona size more and more. It's almost non existent in high end NC brands. I started smoking CC in this format in the past couple of weeks and have fallen in love with them. To be honest I haven't had a bad one. But the brothers I am dealing with have let them rest a couple years or more. I'm going to be real interested to try some fresher sticks, if they ever get here. I'm used to amazon prime for ordering crap. And these international orders take FOREVER!