What's new

Anybody familiar with the Polish PPS 43c?

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Having some issues with jamming. The problem is that it's not ejecting the shell properly but everything looks good. At least to me. Most of the time the empty casing gets caught between the bolt and the opening as the bolt moves back forward. And other times the casing gets caught behind the bolt! No clue on that one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Since the actual 42 and 43s were open bolt, a lot of issues spawn from simply changing the system to a closed bolt setup. At least from my experience and general understanding.
Now that's not saying all is lost, just a possible reason.

I would check the extractor first. Make sure the spring is still functioning and there's no visible deformities in the extractor lip itself.
If all of that is fine and dandy, it could just be its finicky with what ammo is run through it. A lot changes when guns are taken out of FA mode via closed bolt. So the standard surplus ammo might not cut it in all kit guns.

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I've tried about 6 different kinds of ammo. And with both mags it does the same thing :( the extractor and spring both look good to me. My local gunsmith is trying to help me locate the issue as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Are the springs in the mags still good?

Beyond that, it could be a timing issue. I'm not familiar with how the PPS operates, but that would either be a spring or gas issue.