What's new

Anybody from RENO/TAHOE out there?

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
We make a bunch of trips up to Fumare throughout the year. Let me know when you want to meet up and I will see if I can make it. If you ever want to come down to the Roseville area I got a great lounge there as well. There is a spot closer to you in Loomis also.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
We make a bunch of trips up to Fumare throughout the year. Let me know when you want to meet up and I will see if I can make it. If you ever want to come down to the Roseville area I got a great lounge there as well. There is a spot closer to you in Loomis also.
Are you talking about Tobacco Republic in Loomis? That place is awesome! I love Dion's humidor, but TR's humidor is my fav. I love the old school feel.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
By vanilla, I mean the selection is not all that great. Half his humidor is like Rocky and Gurkha.
Oh I see. Sorry, I've been a Stay at home mom/working on the property/contractor of my own projects for the past 5 years, so I don't see people very often. Thats a great term though, and I think I'll start using it. Well don't pass up one of those Esteban Carreras Mr. Brownstone's. They are hard to find and very underrated.Mr. B.jpg