What's new

Anybody smoked Sinistro's?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I had the Mr. Black and it was an enjoyable smoke. That’s about as in-depth I can get, wish I had more info!
Finished the mr red. It was a good smoke but I’d have to try it again in a smaller ring. Think that was a 54. I prefer to stay a tick slimmer.

all and all good but not amazing
Thanks guys!

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I recently smoked one of their “Honor among Thieves” in the unusual trumpeta viotola. Had it in my humidor for quite some time and didn’t smoke it because the shape kinda put me off but I have to say, when I finally smoked it, it was a wonderful cigar that burned perfectly with great flavors. The burn time was impressive as well lasting for the length of an entire movie I was watching.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I recently smoked one of their “Honor among Thieves” in the unusual trumpeta viotola. Had it in my humidor for quite some time and didn’t smoke it because the shape kinda put me off but I have to say, when I finally smoked it, it was a wonderful cigar that burned perfectly with great flavors. The burn time was impressive as well lasting for the length of an entire movie I was watching.
Interesting! Thanks for the feedback @Frost!