What's new

Anybody try their bottle yet?

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
So if you have how is it?

Maybe we should do some booze reviews too, especially the single malts and tequila's now that they are coming out with some TOP rate teq's too or sipping juice as we call it.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Bottle of what?
Sorry for the 3 amigos that were bombed with one recently...

I am wanting a review cause if it IS good... then some other's may just get shelled too...

It was a Prime Malt 1, Selection #1, Bruichladdich 1991 aged 13 years in Oak Casks.

Bottle looks pretty drab but you can't always judge a book by it's cover... or so I hope.

Remember, I AM headed to DC for my birthday and it will be payday weekend and I will be seeing my buddy who shipped this for me... and I may just take a few addy's with me...

So you never know what will happen... and maybe even nothing....

But there is always Christmas!!! :bouncetau

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
We need a thread that can only be accessed by members and not by the general public or guests that everyone can list their addy. Makes bombing easier, quicker and all...

Fredneck... I do not have your address... maybe this is why you never got one...

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Awww.... man I am sorry you didn't like it.... but honestly don't thiink I would like scotch myself... was more of a tequila fan when I drunk... (no I did not spell it wrong....) :hysterica
nothing to be sorry about, its just not for me, i dont drink.. my uncle had some and said it was "top notch"

Cigar_Ben

NiceTightAsh.com
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I've tried to drink scotch, but I can't bring myself to buy a $60 bottle of whiskey to see if I like it. LOL. I've heard that either you love it or hate it. After Katrina, we lost most of the places that sell good scotch. I keep eyeing Talisker 10 and Macallan 12. One day......

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
If you can find a good bar that is the best way to try scotch. More money yes, but you're not wasting 60 bottles if you don't like them.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've tried to drink scotch, but I can't bring myself to buy a $60 bottle of whiskey to see if I like it. LOL. I've heard that either you love it or hate it. After Katrina, we lost most of the places that sell good scotch. I keep eyeing Talisker 10 and Macallan 12. One day......
I saw a lot on that road going to Ocean Springs. But then again I'm not sure if they're good or not.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I left my bottle at my parents house...

after driving 20 minutes to get the bottle i then go to my parents to hang out with my dad.. and leave the damn bottle over there... hopefully he saved me some