What's new

anybody use one of these?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
http://www.thecigarstub.com/

I think its a real nice accessory. my only problem with the design is its base. I wish it were square vs round. as its designed, you can stand it on its end. i would also like to see it able to lay on its side without rolling.

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
It's the robot roach clip from hell! "The most revolutionary conception to happen to cigars since the humidor"? Really? Big bonus points for using the word "uninterruptedly" in the ad copy though.

cashedash

illusione
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I would guess they made it round to imitate a cigar but they should make a box press version. I do agree with you though Ron. I would bet it is hard to get it to stay standing up when golfing.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i actually have 2 people right now who have manufactured their own cigar holder clamp type thing. Both are talking to me about selling thier product. we will know shortly.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
God gave me fingers, I nub it till it burns, at that point there is less than an inch left. Not much more use than that.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Now square is smart, but a flatter but still weighty trapezoidal shape would be smarter, and integrating a magnetic spring clip would be pure genius...just sayin'

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I remember when they were first introduced at last years show, I just wish they would drop their price and I might consider getting one!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
God gave me fingers, I nub it till it burns, at that point there is less than an inch left. Not much more use than that.
Ditto!!! The only reason I would use something like this would be for cigars that burn hot towards the end, which I normally don't have an issue with.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I dont sell the item, and have no relationship with the makers.

one thing that I have to say is if you guys ever knew what kind of investment that it takes to produce something like this, you would know that $50 is not a bad price.

Is it worth $50 to you? thats your choice. But at $50, its gonna take years before these guys make a dime.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds as if I'm in the distinct minority, but I almost never smoke a cigar down past about 2". Maybe once or twice a year I'll smoke a cigar where the flavor doesn't go South by then :barf: , but that's about it. JMO, YMMV.