What's new

Anyone around Washington D.C.??

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving up to Washington D.C. in 10 days until August. I am looking for a nice cigar bar or other place that is very cigar friendly. I know Georgetown Tobacco has a pretty decent selection, I just would like to get some helpful tips.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Dan, I think someone will suggest some spots for ye. I'll suggest ye post an introduction and tell us a tad about ye!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I am government/history major with a taste for Rocky Patel, CAO, and Tat cigars (preferably Maduro's) as well as Scotch and Bourbon. I currently live in Southwest Louisiana, and I am a regular at the local Cigar Club in Lake Charles, which is one of the best cigar bars I have EVER been in.

I'm looking for a laid back place, preferably with a bar stocked with top shelf alcohol around D.C. I am going to be going to George Washington University, so anywhere around Foggy Bottom and Georgetown would be great!

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Shelly's at 13th and F. It's the only cigar bar (grandfathered) in DC that serves alcohol.
Besides it's only 3 metro stops away at Metro Center.

It's plenty laid back but it can get crowded in the evenings since it's the only place you can smoke indoors. Forget Friday's around happy hour.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Shelly's at 13th and F. It's the only cigar bar (grandfathered) in DC that serves alcohol.
Besides it's only 3 metro stops away at Metro Center.

It's plenty laid back but it can get crowded in the evenings since it's the only place you can smoke indoors. Forget Friday's around happy hour.

What Shane said, this place is very nice.