What's new

Anyone buying Nudies Cigars this go round?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on the fence. I got some of the last batch from 2021, they're not bad smokes but they aren't really all that great. Perhaps they will come around eventually..
I'm maybe gonna go for a bundle of the Carlota when they are released.....thoughts?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
All I have heard the last few releases is that they are overpriced for what they are (haven't had any other than the original release myself) Do they mention what factory in Honduras the cigars are being made at? Does Hamlet still work a day job at RP?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I got 10 in a split but won't try them for a few weeks. I got bundles in both sizes last run and enjoyed them. This new release isn't really my choice for size so just went with 10.

I'm sure I'll get a bundle of the petite coronas when they are released.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Not a fan of what Hamlet has done with Rocky and nothing coming out of Oscar has caught my attention so I am thinking this would be a miss for me.
CAJoe over here, keeping it real with the filter off. Saying what everyone else is thinking. You think that newborn baby is cute? You’re wrong, Joe, will let you know :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not a fan of what Hamlet has done with Rocky and nothing coming out of Oscar has caught my attention so I am thinking this would be a miss for me.
The only thing from Oscar I buy is the Altar Q. Now those I buy a box at a time and rest them for a few months before smoking one a month. They really are better than anything else he makes in my opinion.

Hamlet's stuff hasn't really lived up to the hype. It isn't unusual to find it on sell for nearly half off at SBC.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really enjoyed the 2019 Lancero and Carlota, but the 2021 release was not as good. I've gotten the 2023 release and have really enjoyed them, probably smoked like 6 of them already. I've only had one of Hamlets RP releases, and agree that it was nothing special, but, I mean, he was working for Rockey, it's not like he was going to be able to release a good cigar using his resources.

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
CAJoe over here, keeping it real with the filter off. Saying what everyone else is thinking. You think that newborn baby is cute? You’re wrong, Joe, will let you know :ROFLMAO:
A couple PCA's ago I was with a guy who was shit talking Hamlet's stuff and didn't realize Hamlet was right next to him. I was trying as hard as I could not to laugh when Hamlet confronted him. He was a nice guy about it and it was fucking hilarious watching my buddy turn all shades of red. and about those kids...

Kids falling off bikes is the best kind of comedy

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I really enjoyed the 2019 Lancero and Carlota, but the 2021 release was not as good. I've gotten the 2023 release and have really enjoyed them, probably smoked like 6 of them already. I've only had one of Hamlets RP releases, and agree that it was nothing special, but, I mean, he was working for Rockey, it's not like he was going to be able to release a good cigar using his resources.
I hear this, but I have to push back. I’ve got a believe that with the amount of tobacco and money within the rocky Patel operation has there has to be quality somewhere, people just keep walking by it while they’re blending garbage. But even if there isn’t, when Rocky hired hamlet he was hiring a name synonymous with quality. I have to believe he gave him a blank check and assumed he would deliver no matter the cost. He just failed lol :LOL:

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I hear this, but I have to push back. I’ve got a believe that with the amount of tobacco and money within the rocky Patel operation has there has to be quality somewhere, people just keep walking by it while they’re blending garbage. But even if there isn’t, when Rocky hired hamlet he was hiring a name synonymous with quality. I have to believe he gave him a blank check and assumed he would deliver no matter the cost. He just failed lol :LOL:
I would agree 100% with this. When Hamlet released his first cigar with Rocky he talked about how proud he was to make a great cubanesque cigar and IMO it fell way flat. Rocky was telling a story of how he told Hamlet that all different vitals of a non-cuban cigar smoked the same and Hamlet could not believe it. All sizes of a Cuban vitola smokes different and that is what he knew.