What's new

Anyone else having troubles getting onto a certain retailer??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone else had a problem getting onto a certain retailer's site today?

I am ready to place an order, but cannot get . It says that the site is having too much traffic. Bummer!! :sadstare: :sadstare: :sadstare:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Yes. And while your their, grab me one of them sale Cabs damnit. My most recent order would have been substantially diffrent had that sale been going on then. Oh well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jwrussell said:
Yes. And while your their, grab me one of them sale Cabs damnit. My most recent order would have been substantially diffrent had that sale been going on then. Oh well.

I have heard this vendor will under certain circumstances, ship Intact. Can anyone substantiate?

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
The Prince said:
I have heard this vendor will under certain circumstances, ship Intact. Can anyone substantiate?
Yes, a bit at least.
1) Have the products shipped somewhere other than the states
2) Buy a product that's packaging isn't from Cuba (i.e. Monte Millenium Robusto's in the jar from Spain)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kurtdesign1 said:
Yes, a bit at least.
1) Have the products shipped somewhere other than the states
2) Buy a product that's packaging isn't from Cuba (i.e. Monte Millenium Robusto's in the jar from Spain)

No. 1, Indeed, I know about this. Didn't know about no. 2. However, I am talking about directly shipping like others do.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Not to be contrary, but I had heard something different about number 2 (talking specifically about the Monte Mill Jars).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to place an order, and am unable to do so. Man I hate this! I have a ton of patience, but when I finally make up my mind on what to get I want to place the order right now while the decision is fresh, not in a day or so when I may rethink what I want to order!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
You might be able to get the bands later on. :dunno:

Nope, I am talking about Intact shipping directly to the customer. I suppose It will remain an urban legend until we can get a Whale to enlighten us.

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Since my last communication with said vendor it was explained to me that they will NOT be sending original bands and boxes (unless you buy the Cohiba Reserves, or something else like that....PSD4 Reserve for ex) The reason I got was that some members were getting thier boxes and bands and some weren't. So they got tired of people complaining and just decided to stop in general....unless for reasons already specified. Hope this helps. Got a few cabs on the way myself

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Prince said:
Nope, I am talking about Intact shipping directly to the customer. I suppose It will remain an urban legend until we can get a Whale to enlighten us.
As far as my understanding goes.....no. You could have it sent to someone in Germany or Mexico...then have them shipped to you. But he doesn't ship intact to this country. Unless you talking about a different vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.