What's new

Anyone else prefer the Havana VI's to the Miami's?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
They're both great... the reds just have less strength but they can be very flavorful. The Victorias and Angeles are some of my faves. I do like the browns too... smoke what you like that's why Pete made all the different lines!!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I prefer the 7th reserva personally, still love the havana VIs on a nice hot day though. Just 7th really has been perfected, great size and flavor profiles.

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
The only reds I can smoke are the verocru.....the EAST/WEST were the best Tats ever made IMHO.
That being said, my preference is the brown reservas.... 7th, J21, SW.... and the cojonu lines.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Brown Label all the way for me as well. 7th Natural, J-21, Havana Cazadores, and Cojonu '06 are my faves. The one Red Label I do enjoy is the little Verocu No. 5 - a fantastic 30 min. smoke.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The browns are waaaaay better in my opinion. Reds are still great smokes and I smoke them once in a while. Smoke them reds make me appreciate the brown labels that much more.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
7th Res is not a true brown label with the connie broadleaf on it. Try a Noella, Especials, Tainos or Unicos and compare to any red. Only time I smoke the red label is if they have more then a couple years on them or they are right from the factory. Anytime in between and they have too much "unrefindness" to them. Smoke what you enjoy!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've smoked a good handful of brown labels and have loved them all. I've only had one red label and let's just say that I wasn't excessively fond of it. I wouldn't be opposed to trying another though. Could've been the wrong time, I could've just eaten something that clashed, etc. etc.

But, as previously stated, everyone has different tastes. So smoke 'em up!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I've never had a 7th. Which other Tat does the 7th flavor profile emulate the most?

Jus Wonderin!:cbig:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
If I had it my way and could aford it I'd have my humi stocked with the 7th reserva, Cojonu 03's, and PCR's.
I'm out of the 7's and PCR's :hanghead:

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Think I prefer Miami over Havana VI. The differences on my palate are very subtle but present. Odd though, I just noticed the Unicos is the same size as the Artista, but the Unicos feels "slightly" heavier in the hand.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
7th Res is not a true brown label with the connie broadleaf on it. Try a Noella, Especials, Tainos or Unicos and compare to any red. ...
This.

The Victorias and Angeles are my favorite red labels, but I enjoy the brown labels more. Recent years they don't seem as good, although I haven't smoked as many of them as I used to. Perhaps I just prefer them with some age and the last few browns I bought at a B&M weren't as good - which is strange as I generally prefer NCs on the fresh side. The 7th natural I tried, I didn't care for at all.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
7th Res is not a true brown label with the connie broadleaf on it. Try a Noella, Especials, Tainos or Unicos and compare to any red. Only time I smoke the red label is if they have more then a couple years on them or they are right from the factory. Anytime in between and they have too much "unrefindness" to them. Smoke what you enjoy!
No, but it is still pretty awesome :) I feel bad about sending 8 of the 7th reservas from my box to switch the wrapper with another cigar...Felt like I was killing a family member lol!

I prefer the brown label over the red...

~brooks