What's new

Anyone else spend too much on Holiday Fuentes?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I keep thinking that my last purchase will be the last of the Holiday Fuente season but I can't seem to resist. I don't know what my cigar budget is but if I had one it would be far less than what I spent this month. "Well... I won't really have the oppertunity again for a while" is what I keep saying to myself. Does this sound familiar or am I the only one that has a problem?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Yeah I'm way over myself and heading back tomorrow! I keep telling myself it will be worth it when I'm smoking them next year.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope I'm saving up for cubans next year. I would like to get in on a box pass I read about each journey and only think it must be wild to open that box.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
The Searcher said:
Nope I'm saving up for cubans next year. I would like to get in on a box pass I read about each journey and only think it must be wild to open that box.
Especially when wasch_24 packs it. Takes about an hour to get to the cigars! :stretchgr

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Nope...not a dime. :grin:

I went beserk last year hough.
Ain't that the truth :help: I didn't buy any this year...I did go crazy buying cuban cigars throughout the year though :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Nope...not a dime. :grin:

I went beserk last year hough.
I'd like to say that next year I'll be in the same position but not spending a dime wont happen. I won't go as this year though.

Hey Tom, up for one more trip?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Seamus said:
I'd like to say that next year I'll be in the same position but not spending a dime wont happen. I won't go as this year though.

Hey Tom, up for one more trip?
Ya never know....I'm lucky I have stuff to do otherwise I would be broke!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I've spent more than my limit (which really isn't that hard, considering I'm in college) on Fuentes. Especially the King Bs, I really like those. But I also got a couple Anejos and BTLs, and when I get back in CO I'm gonna go to the big gar store and pick up some Opus Xs - they've never let me down.

TYLER

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
pharmgator said:
Too much? What an understatement - if my wife knew how much, then I'd b sleeping on the couch until next year's holiday fuentes came out.
:santa2::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
When the Lil Lady said I'm not buying u Cigars this year for Xmas, and go get what U want ...."Holly Shit" OMFG I went nuts and stocked up on all the ones I wanted and then some, I'm sure I'll be moving to the Dog House next month when the CC comes in;;;;;;;;;;Heheheheheh :)

BradMc

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
BradMc said:
When the Lil Lady said I'm not buying u Cigars this year for Xmas, and go get what U want ...."Holly Shit" OMFG I went nuts and stocked up on all the ones I wanted and then some, I'm sure I'll be moving to the Dog House next month when the CC comes in;;;;;;;;;;Heheheheheh :)

BradMc
LMAO! Way to go! You are gonna need some :help:

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I can never get thme here in indiana and when I find them from BOTL online I am flat broke.

I guess thats God's way for keeping me out of trouble.

I usually trade for the harder to find Cigars or had them gifted to me.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Where was God when this was happening? This is the sum of my Holiday frenzy minus the singles.

Attachments