What's new

anyone else stuck at work?

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I enjoy my job, but since I know I've got smokes coming in the mail today plus I haven't had a cigar in over a week (other then a Club), I'm itching to get to my local Brick & Mortar to light up a RA PC. Soon enough, soon enough...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Stuck here today. Complete BS too. 8 or 9 of us here and this place is like a TOMB it's so quiet. The whole in-law family is down and is split between our house and a Condo we rented and we only have two cars. That means I had to get my Bro-in-law up this morning to drive me to work, and let me tell you, he doesn't like getting up! So here I sit knowing that everyone else will probably be at the Condo later today, enjoying today's 70 degree weather: be that walking on the beach (which the girls will probably do) or hanging out on the balcony with binoculars oggeling the bikini clad beach goers!:smt103

And yes, they are out there. Yesterday was only 65 or so (probabaly cooler with the wind off the water) and there were still 3 or 4 cuties who were laying out at the beach cabanas.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm currently housesitting for some really cool people with a hot tub.
Yesterday was a CAO candela, a CAO oscuro, a BBF, and a Punch Coronation. Today I'll probably light up a SLR PC, a Monte Petit Tubo, an Onyx mini belicoso, and whatever else I feel like(thinkin bout that Gurkha Legend). Man, these next few days are gonna rock!

TYLER

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Jorge,
The CoRo is for New Year's, and the senoritas (plural :mrgreen: ) left this morning. :mrgreen:
Today is the last full day and it's just a guys day. Poker, cigars, and the entire Bond DVD collection.

TYLER