What's new

Anyone else toasting one in honor of St. Patrick's Day?

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone, or at least everyone that cares!
If you've read this far, you must care a little bit.
Since I no longer drink and party like I used to, I decided that celebrating St. Patrick's Day (I'm from an Irish Catholic family in Philadelphia) would only be appropriate with a cigar.
And what cigar would that be...
...a Quesada Keg bombed on my by a brother on the forum.
So, what are you smoking today for St. Patrick's Day??

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Since @Tnt Cigarguy destroyed me with a box of my fathers, think I'm going to smoke a MF tonight that I had saved since it was my last one. Going to a herf at a local b&m with @ZippoGeek. Free beer, Ruben sandwiches, and a Roma craft cigar from 5-9. Not bad for $20.
That sounds like a real good time with some good company.
Enjoy that MF tonight, it looks awesome.
I'm still in awe of the bomb that hit you!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I pulled out a La Aurora Barrel Aged today. It seemed fitting for the day and I was really wanting to review it. I should have let it sit a little longer.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contemplating an A.F. Canones, in all its 8-inch majesty. Should be good for 3 hrs! :wideyed:

Then again, I'll probably look like a complete moron (I mean, more than usual) with that monster between my teeth...:shifty:

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contemplating an A.F. Canones, in all its 8-inch majesty. Should be good for 3 hrs! :wideyed:

Then again, I'll probably look like a complete moron (I mean, more than usual) with that monster between my teeth...:shifty:
Do it man, totally worth it!
Plus, I want a pic of that beast in action.

In other news, post a pic on this thread of what you smoke today for St. Patrick's Day gents!

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Decisions decisions.... it's weird experiencing st pattys as a sober family man... Normally I'd be passed out by now and waking up in a few hours for round two lol
Hahahaha, how I recall those days! There was one St. Patty's that I was out cold by noon (fifth of Jameson and about 8 Guinness's in the am), woke up around 4 or 5pm, partied some more, passed out again, went back out around 10pm or so and stayed at it until 8 the next morning.
Others are just totally erased from my memory (unintentionally).
I guess you could say I liked to take things to the next level back in the day!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've got both a Rocky Patel Edge Candela or a RoMa Craft Fomorian resting in the humidor and only 1 will be smoked tonight. Not sure which one to light up! Decisions, decisions. I haven't smoked either before.