What's new

Anyone ever tried these?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Only did a couple quick searches around the forum for it, but anyone ever tried a Boneshaker? Heard/saw something about these somewhere, but that's about it for my knowledge. So the obvious thing to do was buy a couple. If you have tried it, how was it? image.jpeg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Havent had one but seems to be a JR exclusive. All the customer reviews say its strong. Like eat a steak and potato first strong. Hopefully i will be near the JR in my state soon so I can get one or 2 to try

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have actually tried these. It is a strong stick. I love a full body smoke but this is pushing the line for me. Firespec35 said it right, you do want to have this AFTER a big meal. Lots of spice and pepper on the retro hale. Burn was a little on the uneven side, several touch ups need (on the ones i had). Pepper was consistent through out with some cedar building in about the end of the first third.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Havent had one but seems to be a JR exclusive. All the customer reviews say its strong. Like eat a steak and potato first strong. Hopefully i will be near the JR in my state soon so I can get one or 2 to try
I think I'll be lighting one up tonight so I'll let you know if it's worth a try.