What's new

Anyone from Atlanta--lets herf!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Brothers and Sisters,

Just looking to see if anyone is in the Atlanta area that way want to meet up. I would love to make a few new friends and organize a herf.

With all my care,

Matthew

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I live up by the Dallas/Acworth area...Seven Hills neighborhood. A good half way meet up at Tobacco World is a good place where they have a great selection and large lounge area.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I don't usually get out to smoke, but I may be able to convince the wife. I'm in Kennesaw, and usually can be found at Alatoona on the weekends boating or swimming off the in-law's dock.

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
I'm a displaced Chicagoan (Go Bears!) now living about an hour east of Atlanta. I don't mind driving in, I'd be happy to hang out and have a cigar and a drink if were trying to organize something.

I'm also in need of a regular card game if anyone knows one around.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am in Augusta, but head in to Gainesville quite a bit on weekends. I know there is a nice shop in Cumming off of GA400 that would be a good place to herf. Good beer and cigar selection. It is called The Cigar Shoppe.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
If I was there I would be invited you all to hook up for a Sevendust show and cigars. Love those guys and I believe they call Atlanta home. Brother-in-law and I always smoke cigars and see them whenever they play shows here.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey guys, I'm not around here much but had an RSS feed share this thread with me. We've got a cigar club in the Cobb County area and we try to organize events periodically. We've got a website (www.c4cigarclub.com) but the best way to keep up-to-date with us is our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/c4cigarclub/.

Our one "set" event is our lunch herf, the 2nd Tuesday of every month at Bailey's in Kennesaw, we meet around Noon and hang out until whenever we feel like leaving.

If you're looking for a regular card game in our area check out Wise Ash in Smyrna every Tuesday at 7:00.

You can follow us on Twitter, too... C4CigarClub.

If anyone has any questions about us feel free to drop me a PM.

Also, one of the local BOTL keeps a GA Cigar Events Calendar that he's pretty great about updating.

Cigary, we miss you... come herf with us again!!! :cbig:

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, I'm not around here much but had an RSS feed share this thread with me. We've got a cigar club in the Cobb County area and we try to organize events periodically. We've got a website (www.c4cigarclub.com) but the best way to keep up-to-date with us is our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/c4cigarclub/.

Our one "set" event is our lunch herf, the 2nd Tuesday of every month at Bailey's in Kennesaw, we meet around Noon and hang out until whenever we feel like leaving.

If you're looking for a regular card game in our area check out Wise Ash in Smyrna every Tuesday at 7:00.

You can follow us on Twitter, too... C4CigarClub.

If anyone has any questions about us feel free to drop me a PM.

Also, one of the local BOTL keeps a GA Cigar Events Calendar that he's pretty great about updating.

Cigary, we miss you... come herf with us again!!! :cbig:
We travel so much anymore I'm spending all of my kids inheritance...and having a ball.

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
I'm thinking of going to Wise Ash for there Tuesday night game; sounds like a good time. My poker is likely rusty....

Seems like a couple of cigar lounges closed up recently in the Atlanta area. Bummer.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I live in Atlanta, let me know what yall decide and I will try and work something out. I live in the Brookhaven area.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far your the only one im hearing would be on board. Ill be at highland regardless would just be cool if others could join.