What's new

Anyone getting the new iPhone?

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Just wondering if i else is planning to pick up the new iPhone 5s this week!

We don't have phones right now, so it's perfect timing for us. I'm planning to get the unlocked black (aka "space grey") phone. I'm pretty pumped!

Anyone else?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm more excited about iOS 7 which drops today at 1 so I hear. I have a 5 so I'm good on the phone. I've been on this apple roller coaster to long to fall for this. Because everybody will rush out to get a 5s and in 8 months a 6 will come out nope not doing it this time lol.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I was thinking of upgrading from the 4S but I want apple to come out with a bigger screen. The 5 didn't make the screen any bigger really so I am hoping that they follow Samsung.

Brent only you'd have a blackberry lol. I was once a loyalist and then it all fell apart.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Fingerprint technology is just another way uncle Sam can get a database of everyone's prints on record. I'm avoiding it at all costs. Big brother is always watching...lol

Rating - 92.3%
24   2   0
I've been skipping generations, keeping up with my 2 year contract full upgrades. I first got the 3G, then apple gave me a 3GS instead of a repair (that's was awesome) then I skipped the 4, and now I have the 4S. I skipped the 5, so now I'm getting the 5S.
I don't really care about screen size, I like to be able to touch all parts of the screen with one hand, and I have an iPad, so I don't need a huge screen.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I haven't had an iPhone since the 3G, so I'm pretty pumped about the 5s. The awesome camera and video are a huge plus for me, since with little kids you want to have a camera in your pocket at all times.

I'm not sure what I think about screen size. The 5s is larger than I'm used to on a phone, which I think will be great. My brother has a Galaxy S3 which is a nice huge screen, but I'm not sure if that's really better or not, I'll decide after a few months. But I have an iPad Mini, so if I want a mid-sized screen, I'm good.

I'm going with T-Mobile, though, because I hate contracts and would prefer an unlocked phone. Planning to order from the Apple website on Friday :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been skipping generations, keeping up with my 2 year contract full upgrades. I first got the 3G, then apple gave me a 3GS instead of a repair (that's was awesome) then I skipped the 4, and now I have the 4S. I skipped the 5, so now I'm getting the 5S.
I'm on the exact same timetable though I have not decided if I want the 5s yet.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I have a 4 and was hoping the 5s screen would be bigger. I will wait for the 6 and upgrade then.
I have a blackberry for work and hate the thing with a vengeance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I just got my first IPhone and its the 4S which is a helluva lot better than the shitty phone I had before it. So right now I dont know any better and think I have a great phone. How are the new ones any better? Do they read your mind and send text messages for you? That would make me want a new phone. The only downside I see with my new phone is that the battery drains so fast even when I am not using it compared to the other phone I had.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I am due for an upgrade so I may go for it.

I have a 4 and was hoping the 5s screen would be bigger. I will wait for the 6 and upgrade then.
I have a blackberry for work and hate the thing with a vengeance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when it bloody works properly
Do you mean you wish the new 5s/5c would have a bigger screen then the 5 already has? Because the iPhone 5 has a bigger screen then the 4 already.