What's new

Anyone going to

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stoked. Leaving tomorrow morning. Hope to get some golf in and get some brews down early. Going to be a great weekend. No real internet though which will make it hard checking the oards. Its dial up at .50 per minute. My PDA has internet but forums are a PIA to post on while using the PDA.

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Shane, I'll be leaving my house around 10 am Sat morning. If you get this, check your email. Maybe we can get together for a pre 'Fest brew!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
djs134 said:
Just got back. Had a great time. I'll post pics of the take ASAP
Dan-Great meeting you. Had a blast. Took it easy Saturday night actually. Had dinner down on the lake and called it a night. Stopped at the after party and it wasn't "happening" from what I could tell so decided to get away from the resort for a bit. Thanks again for hanging out and anytime your down this way let me know.

Shane

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FPDoc77 said:
I would love to go. It says it's sold out though.
You weren't in a van were you?

As I was checking out Sunday morning a van was parked out front of the check in building. I heard "where is cigarfest" so I walked over and said it was last night. The driver of the van said we just drove from Pittsburgh:eyepoke:

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Yeah, had a great time Shane. It was good to meet you and Joe and your SOs. I'll definitely look you up when I'm in the area. Bet those guys in the van were bummed!