What's new

Anyone got friends @ Lamborghini Miami?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I think Cliff (cvm4) is buddies with Justin Bieber and he's got a connection with them I hear... might want to shoot him a PM.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Had a fun couple of hours at Lamborghini Miami before heading to Nica...

One day she will be mine...after somebody else buys her, drives 1000 mi and lets her depreciate 30%

Nice people there - left me alone to take pix (they are used to it) then made time for me when I wanted to understand how to work with them remotely.

Marshawn Lynch just bought one of these Aventador Roadsters - over $700K out the door...To its left is a ~$2M Reventon - look at those carbon fiber wheels!

Needed to change my shorts after seeing this SuperTrofeo in person

Last but NOT least, a Pagani Huayara!!!!!!

Last edited:

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
They had a pagani?! That's a badass car. Well all the pics you posted are badass cars though lol.

$700k for an aventador is crazy lol, but it's a piece of art in every form.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing, bro.
No test drive?!
Not without a $5-$10K deposit. Talked to the guys about pre-purchase inspections, carbon-ceramic rotor life, delivery vs. drive-away, etc. Sat in the red Performante and I was sold. THAT is how they get you. The Perfie a Supertrofeo Stradale with the top chopped off.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I've been watching the used market for the last 6 years. Gallardos are more affordable now than ever. I've seen 2010 verts for 140k consistently

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I still prefer the Pagani Zonda over the Huayara

d-boy

Zach Emerson DeBoy
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I've been watching the used market for the last 6 years. Gallardos are more affordable now than ever. I've seen 2010 verts for 140k consistently
I look at them online every once in awhile just to kinda dream about the future lol, but your not kidding. You can straight up steal luxury imports. When I got my car two years ago, they had an 07 or 08 quattraporte with 20k miles (a little high for a Maserati) and wanted 40 for it. I was seriously considering taking out a loan to make up the difference but the dealer actually talked me out of it go figure, because he said the cost of service with 20k miles already would be astronomical for someone my age starting a career. I'm glad I didn't because I'd be in debt right now as I already have put 60k miles on the car I got two years ago lol.

I just checked the site and they have a 08 F430 spyder with 15k miles and want 125. Imo if you had the money, that's pretty reasonable for a Ferrari f430

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The ferraris hold their value better (and you can get a CPO), but its just not aggressive enough for my liking and some of the interior parts are way inferior for a car fetching that amount of coin. When i was in the market to spend 40k, I ended up spending 50k and getting a used XFR. Now that was a fun "family" car

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
You can get a '08 Superleggera for $130K-$150K NOW, but it will have had a hard life: scuffed rims, melting CF bodywork under the exhaust pipes, less than 30% left on clutch snap, in need of a $18K brake job, etc. The first two issues can be ignored to a degree. The others cannot.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
My buddy picked up a 09 Gallardo for a steal. We have really good mechanics in NJ that work on Lambos and Audis and are a cool group of honest people. When I get my exotic in a couple of years, it will only be touched by myself and them. Oh and the dealer for warranty work.