What's new

anyone have an empty BBF SLB?

Rutkus

Newb Puke
i am going to need one if anyone has an empty cab lying around somewhere. i can pay cash or throw a few sticks your way.

filling the new humidor up huh? Wish I had one bro it would be yours!

Rutkus

Newb Puke
just about done with it, got my shelves coming in Tuesday followed by the humidification unit probably the end of next week. just gotta get the room seasoned and i'm good to go!

you try that pho recipe yet?

just about done with it, got my shelves coming in Tuesday followed by the humidification unit probably the end of next week. just gotta get the room seasoned and i'm good to go!

you try that pho recipe yet?

Ya I did. Man it was good but seemed to be missing somethign flavor wise? I wrote you a thank you over on CW in the backslaps room! Good to hear that your walk-in is coming alon...mine is getting fuller month after month. Put up a humi cam so we can all take a look.

btw, please tell the mrs's thank you for taking the time to write Michelle via all of the good baby stuff to get. When Baby Brooke arrives here in June we will be ready with all of the rutkus tested supplies lol.

mikes

Rutkus

Newb Puke
sweet! so you're having a little girl, congrats!!!

about the Pho, some add Ginger to it to give it some extra spice but i usually leave it out. we gotta hitup some spots here in SA when you come down.

will do and if you all need anything just let us know!

Ya I did. Man it was good but seemed to be missing somethign flavor wise? I wrote you a thank you over on CW in the backslaps room! Good to hear that your walk-in is coming alon...mine is getting fuller month after month. Put up a humi cam so we can all take a look.

btw, please tell the mrs's thank you for taking the time to write Michelle via all of the good baby stuff to get. When Baby Brooke arrives here in June we will be ready with all of the rutkus tested supplies lol.

mikes
Dang, I thought this post was from Jorge. I did a double take then saw the name. :)

Congrats on the rug rat. My two run me ragged every day but it's such a blast.

thanks yall... The little bugger will be here and keeping me up on June 19th lol!

B.

Did you find yourself a empty cab yet? Why not just put em in the pull out drawer in the aristo?

Rutkus

Newb Puke
i managed to snag one in La Casa, i would if i could but my drawer is full :stretchgr