What's new

Anyone heard of this online retailer?

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Have not, but looking at the site I'd be leery also. For one their selection isn't very good...at least from what they've advertised. And just looking at a few prices and comparing to other sites I trust, they're really not much cheaper. I'd pay a little more for some trust :dunno:.

Dan

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Have not, but looking at the site I'd be leery also. For one their selection isn't very good...at least from what they've advertised. And just looking at a few prices and comparing to other sites I trust, they're really not much cheaper. I'd pay a little more for some trust :dunno:.

Dan
I agree with everything you said.

However, that not-so-good selection has a cigar that has been elusive to me for years....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I take the train front he Upland Train station every day and that is where it is located. I have bought cigars from them a few times. They are a wine shop and the have a walk in humidor. I could check out what ever you want from there and make sure the cigars are in good condition. Let me know what you are looking for.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
I take the train front he Upland Train station every day and that is where it is located. I have bought cigars from them a few times. They are a wine shop and the have a walk in humidor. I could check out what ever you want from there and make sure the cigars are in good condition. Let me know what you are looking for.
Thank you, sir! PM sent

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar retailers (and manufacturers) on the whole are about 10 years behind in terms of ecommerce. I don't know this site personally, but it looks to me like the shop owner was too cheap to hire a competent designer to build him a site. Someone who uses this shop should tell him about BigCommerce.com or Shopify.com to help him build his store on the cheap without looking like a sketchy fly-by-night operation.

In any case, a bad website obviously doesn't mean its a scam.