What's new

Anyone here like The Doors?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just saw the movie based on them and it was awsome! what a crazy life those guys lived especially Jim Morrison. Man that guy was crazy.. i would recommend The Doors movie to anyone who has not yet seen it :smokingbo

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Love the Doors, Jim is dead, and this should probably be in the music section.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I just saw the movie based on them and it was awsome! what a crazy life those guys lived especially Jim Morrison. Man that guy was crazy.. i would recommend The Doors movie to anyone who has not yet seen it :smokingbo

Get the book, "No One Here Gets Out Alive". It's a great book and quite a bit was left out of the movie.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/One-Here-Gets-Out-Alive/dp/0446697338/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241785778&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: No One Here Gets Out Alive: Jerry Hopkins, Danny Sugerman: Books[/ame]

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
The was a great movie! Amazing he lived as long as he did...love the Doors...gotta read that book!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i had no idea there was a book haha thanks a lot brothers you guys help me out with everything and ya sorry about not putting it in the music section (if there is one) i didnt know.. im going over to get the book today.. and i cant beleive they actually left things out of the movie because it seemed to never end haha i loved it but it was really long.. and whats the matter sheep talk to us

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Love the Doors, Jim is dead, and this should probably be in the music section.
my bad man.. and yes i would have to agree jim is unfortunately dead but if ever there was a musician that faked his death i could see him doing it... my favorite part of the movie was when..... hmmmmm shhessh i cant even think of one individual part but the reporter chick was HOT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A visionary, who unfortunately envisioned dying to much, but movie was great!

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Doors is Awesome! Saw the movie half way… really looking forward to finish it.
Besides, Jim Morrison is sexy… he really had the looks.