What's new

Anyone in Cabo next week?

jwa44

After the cigar, honey!
Headed down Monday after the UCLA/Texas hoops game for 5 days of work.
If I were a betting man, I would place a bet that I will be sitting in a bar with a nice Cuban cigar drinking tequila at least one night while I am there. :smokingme

If you have any recommendations of locations to visit/smoke/purchase smokes/have tequila/eat/etc., let me know.

Hook Em!

jwa44

After the cigar, honey!
I'm here! Sitting @ Cabo Wabo, watching MNF. The Texas/UCLA game last night was phenomenal. Pauley is a really cool place to watch a game.
anone know where the Habanos store is down here? The official one.

Rutkus

Newb Puke
you have to go to El Botin and get the sucking pig, its PHENOMENAL. i can't wait to go back there some day...

jwa44

After the cigar, honey!
Just got back. Phenomenal trip. Much of it was business, but, there were a couple of models doing photo shoots at the Hilton, topless on the beach a couple of afternoons. On my flight to LA from Cabo, I got to sit next to Ali Larter. I only put that in here as she was SMOKIN' HOT and this is a Smoking forum! :smokingme

I did find J&J, and it was extremely expensive. Didn't stop me from partaking in a couple of fine smokes.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
you have to go to El Botin and get the sucking pig, its PHENOMENAL
h e l l yes. I went there my second day. affirmative on the roast suckling pig. the skin was fantastic. but I'm shamed to admit that I liked the garlic soup better.

the cigar scene was disappointing in that the nice stores were always closed when I went by due to their siestas. I saw a lot of display humidors at the small estancos, but didn't buy from there.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
how come when I go on international trips I don't get to sit next to models?

saw no models on the plane. too cold to do topless photo shoots in madrid, I guess.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
hmm, where are the topless shots?

I'm not going to the holiday bowl as too many people have asked off from work that day for me to be away from the hangar. perhaps scottsins, quadry and maybe legends will go.