What's new

Anyone in Charlotte, NC?

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, anyone? I'm still going to be in NC from the 10th through the 18th.

AZsteelman said:
Matt, do you get a commission from this guy or what? You sure to push his stuff hard
Heh, I might be going in to business with him sometime in the near future. :D

No commission, it's just I have yet to find cigars that I think are of similar quality. For instance, of the cigars I got bombed with (Randy you bombed me right?) I only enjoyed 2 of about 8 (I liked the Flor de Oliva and the Torano 1912), and those had some flaws which would keep me from buying them.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
MithShrike said:
For instance, of the cigars I got bombed with (Randy you bombed me right?) I only enjoyed 2 of about 8 (I liked the Flor de Oliva and the Torano 1912), and those had some flaws which would keep me from buying them.
This is a rude thing to say to someone who was being generous to you.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Although there is nothing wrong with voicing your opinion about certain cigars Matt, that is bad form to say that about cigars that were given to you. I don't think it would be as bad if you would have said I don't like brand A or brand B, versus what you said.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I must apologize for my rudeness. I am often asked if I enjoy the taste of rubber. I meant no offense.

EDIT: My coworker just told me I turned bright red and asked what I was looking at. Truly, I am sorry.