What's new

Anyone in San Antonio, TX

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Hey guys I'm in San Antonio, TX The week of Nov 27th-Dec 2rd, I see allot of Cigar shops and a few Cigar Club. Anyone around the area or know anything about these club???? Lets go Smoke at the Alamo :eyebrow:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm in SA. I have a few business associates and we meet about three times a week on the riverwalk to enjoy a cigar (or two...or three...) its a great venue for a smoke. This is truly a great city for smoking there are at least six great places to buy and smoke. I'll pm you my contact info...give me a call if you'd like and I'll direct you to the great smoking clubs and come join our little ring of fire on the famous riverwalk.

Eric

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I believe Drew, Texas Cop, is.

I am indeed, whatcha got in mind BMC? The Cigar Club (I think that is what it is called, at 1604 and Stoney Oak Pkwy) is a great place to sit and smoke. They have a full bar, and lots of comfortable seating....That is the only place I've been to around town, well, also that place on the Riverwalk, but I just walked though, didn't stop and sit or anything..

drew

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well all packed and ready to head to San Antonio in the morning, looks like the timing is right, the snow is coming in tonite and more tomorrow (well the lil lady will have to deal with it) ...heheheheh.... Looking forward to meeting a couple of BOTL's (carbolicsmoke and Texas Cop), I give u guys a call/or email on monday evening to see what day we can meet up ........See ya then

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Brad, if you get a chance, for the best margarita on the planet, hit Mi Tierra in the Market downtown...excellent food and drink!

Mi Tierra Cafe & Bakery
218 Produce Row
San Antonio, TX 78207 - 4554
210) 225-1262

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I made it to San Antonio, what a temp. difference from MN (OMG am I over dressed) (carbolicsmoke and Texas Cop) looks like any day after 6 and wed. I will be done about 3 or 4, so send me a PM or try my cell and we'll make something happen..........

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Well guys The meet-up in the great City of San Antonio TX. If any of u BOTL get a chance to go to SA TX, U have to give carbolicsmoke a call. I did meet up with him and two of his co-worker "A Famous Group known as the Ring Of Fire" This is a pretty ruff group of guys to hang with(kidding). Meeting at the Starbucks having Coffee and smoking on the top deck. OMG what a great place to have a lil HERF, a great way to enjoy some good Smoke, and good talk and some good friends. Eric thanks for the smoke and the hint on buying Cigars in TX (hell of a lot cheaper then MN), If u or any of the "Ring Of Fire Gang" r in Northern MN, Look me up Bro...:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well guys The meet-up in the great City of San Antonio TX. If any of u BOTL get a chance to go to SA TX, U have to give carbolicsmoke a call. I did meet up with him and two of his co-worker "A Famous Group known as the Ring Of Fire" This is a pretty ruff group of guys to hang with(kidding). Meeting at the Starbucks having Coffee and smoking on the top deck. OMG what a great place to have a lil HERF, a great way to enjoy some good Smoke, and good talk and some good friends. Eric thanks for the smoke and the hint on buying Cigars in TX (hell of a lot cheaper then MN), If u or any of the "Ring Of Fire Gang" r in Northern MN, Look me up Bro...:thumbsup:
We certainly had a great time - it was great to meet you and share our ring of fire. Its nice to know that when your connected to a great group like BOTL if you travel to almost anywhere there are kindred spirits to meet up with and enjoy the benefits of a fine cigar and conversation. Brad your a great guy I'm glad we had the chance to share some smokes with you and if I'm ever in MN I'll definitely get in touch - glad you arrivred safely home

Eric B :thumbsup:

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am really sorry I missed out on this, I had to leave town early Friday afternoon, and just got back in town about 2 hours ago...Had some problems with one of my soldiers I had to go take care of...Hopefully I will catch you next time! I'm glad you all had a great time! Definately cheaper on the taxes here in Texas on tobbaco..A great place to buy from is Serious Cigars in Houston, pop it in Google and I'm sure you'll find the webpage....Ron is a great guy, runs an amazing shop, and has outstanding prices..

drew

BradMc

Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Thanks for the update Drew, I'll look you up next time i'm in SA, Thanks for the hint on more smokes, (that is all I need is a place to get them cheaper) hehehehe...........:)

Bob_in_toronto

Live Today
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be coming down to the GITA conference march 4-7 and will be looking for cigars to take back to canada. Google searches show "the humidor" and "the cigar club as places to try.

Any suggestions?

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Will be coming down to the GITA conference march 4-7 and will be looking for cigars to take back to canada. Google searches show "the humidor" and "the cigar club as places to try.

Any suggestions?
There's a bunch of Texas guys that can steer you in the right direction