What's new

Anyone into the Illusione Cigars

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just seen the new cigar from Illusione Called the Anunnaki, I don't know what others think and it is ok. I will admit I am a Theorist when it comes to things of the past. There is just to many Questions that don't have answers. Without going to deep into thoughts or theories i can't wait to get my hand on one of these. Heck might have to buy a box to let them age and smoke one to start out.

Myth of Anunnaki is that they were the Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient race called the Sumerian.

I will be watching for these to hit the Humidors in my area (LOL there is no good B&M here) or the couple online Retailers I use I can't wait maybe I will get lucky and get some for Christmas from my wife. She likes to share in my Cigar and Tobacco hobby.

James

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've had the gigantes and I'm a not a fan of bigger RG's but I enjoyed it and haven't had others .. But I want to try others so I will be look into this!

Thanks in advance for getting me in trouble with the misses lol

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I've had the gigantes and I'm a not a fan of bigger RG's but I enjoyed it and haven't had others .. But I want to try others so I will be look into this!

The gigante is decent but their other work is far better. Worth digging into :)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
47   0   0

The gigante is decent but their other work is far better. Worth digging into :)
Rodger Ryan Ill check out j&r at the herf when I go on the 23rd and see what they got there! Thanks bro

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
It's all been downhill since 2010, no denying that. Dion doesn't even have a factory. These are made by Aganorsa. I wouldn't pay for them with their brand name. Slapping "Illusione" on them won't change that. The good stuff he shipped was made by Raíces Cubanas.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Illusione is the ONLY brand that I can honestly say I enjoy their entire catalogue...even their Candela. I will disagree that it's been downhill since 2010. I still have liked every cigar Dion has put out.

Let me correct myself. One cigar that Dion has been involved with that I didn't really care for was the Nosotros. But that's it.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's all been downhill since 2010, no denying that. Dion doesn't even have a factory. These are made by Aganorsa. I wouldn't pay for them with their brand name. Slapping "Illusione" on them won't change that. The good stuff he shipped was made by Raíces Cubanas.

I thought Raíces Cubanas and AGANORSA are both entities controlled by Casa Fernandez/Tabacalera Tropical. I don't believe you need to own a factory/farms to make great cigars; Pete Johnson is doing well, among others.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Illusione is the ONLY brand that I can honestly say I enjoy their entire catalogue...even their Candela. I will disagree that it's been downhill since 2010. I still have liked every cigar Dion has put out.

Let me correct myself. One cigar that Dion has been involved with that I didn't really care for was the Nosotros. But that's it.
Nosotros is my least favorite as well, and age has not improved this sticks as I had hoped.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Last year's Singulare, the Rose Croix, was meh when it first arrived. I had one last month, they are superb now. I never miss this release.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Regardless of where they're being made, it always used Aganorsa tobacco

I thought Raíces Cubanas and AGANORSA are both entities controlled by Casa Fernandez/Tabacalera Tropical. I don't believe you need to own a factory/farms to make great cigars; Pete Johnson is doing well, among others.
I believe Raíces Cubanas is owned by the Endemano family. They do however produce a lot of cigars with Aganorsa tobacco.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
MKultra are just sexy, regardless of the year. the roths are fun and approachable (and habit forming!). the eperney line is just pretty. while nothing is what it was "back in the day", i feel there is a lot to like still from his offerings.

also, james, we are still on the middle of a trade...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I haven't tried anything from Illusione yet. My local B&M just started carrying a limited selecetion, so I hope to try something from them soon.