What's new

Anyone know where I can find this print/photo?

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
go find some crappy cheapo's the same size and replace them because housekeeping will not even pay it any attention.

they are cool pictures

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
A cell shot and the lighting might not be ideal for a reprint. Also being a photographer myself I would ask that you do what you're doing on following the right channels to a real print. It sucks when people steal your work, photography isn't the biggest money maker as it is.

What you can do is drop this picture you showed up in google image search and see what pops up and see if it leads to anything. Lap top is currently dead, but I'll try later.

Sent from your mothers phone

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I asked the front desk manager and they said it was part of their remodel a few years back. They don't remember where they got the photos from. She did say that I could just drive about 20 minutes away to the same spot and take the photos myself (as if I had the skills) LOL.

Randy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A cell shot and the lighting might not be ideal for a reprint. Also being a photographer myself I would ask that you do what you're doing on following the right channels to a real print. It sucks when people steal your work, photography isn't the biggest money maker as it is.

What you can do is drop this picture you showed up in google image search and see what pops up and see if it leads to anything. Lap top is currently dead, but I'll try later.

Sent from your mothers phone
Couldn't agree more. I bet the photographer would even give you a free print just for admiring the photo and doing the hard work to track down the source. They are beautiful indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk