What's new

Anyone know where I can get this glue?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/products.asp?cat=Cigar+Wrapper+Glue

David at Heartfelt has been out of stock for over a year. I don't know what it is called because the label on my bottle is worn off. The stuff is great and lasts for years. My nearly depleted bottle needs replacement. I think it came from Europe (the name is foreign, as evident from the photo in the link).

Can anyone help?

edit: the description states that it is made by "A fellow botl in Sweden." I have contacted Heartfelt for info, but have not received a response.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Don't know that one put all the glue I've seen is just fruit pectin which u can pick up at the grocery store.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Don't know that one put all the glue I've seen is just fruit pectin which u can pick up at the grocery store.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Thanks. I have plenty of pectin concoctions. This is stuff is much better. I was just wondering if anyone had any info about it.

This little bottle has saved quite a few smokes for me as I keep my humi at low 60s. Pectin is much thicker, and gooey, and less effective...in my experience.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
If you find out, or find another good alternative please let me know... I really could use something.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I use the El Torcedor glue. On eBay for $5 and works well.

The one you use is made by Polar Cigars. It's a thicker solution made from the same ingredients as the El Torcedor glue, but u can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I received an email from Heartfelt. He hopes to get it in stock within a few weeks. I can only hope that it happens. I'm not a cigar pro like many here, but I can assure you that this stuff is wonderful. If it becomes available (fingers crossed), I shall buy two. The first one lasted 5 years, so 10 years should do me well. lol :)

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I use the El Torcedor glue. On eBay for $5 and works well.

The one you use is made by Polar Cigars. It's a thicker solution made from the same ingredients as the El Torcedor glue, but u can't find it anywhere.
I bought a bottle of that on eBay also. Luckily I haven't had to use it yet.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I have used both the glue and pectin, I would say they are about tied for using on cigars. Both work great. However I prefer the pectin because it mixes with a dab of distilled water and is super cheap and you have cigar glue for life with one small package of pectin.

If you are looking for glue though, credo makes a glue too, thats what I had

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
I gotta agree, the pectin in the foil pouch will last forever. That is, if I can get my wife to stop throwing it out every time she cleans the fridge. (Seems like once a week). Good luck.