What's new

Anyone know where to get these sticks?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was gifted these sticks from my boss, who, doesnt smoke cigars (of course) and knows nothing about them. He purchased them on a trip to Puerto Rico. It was a cruise, and that was one of the stops the ship made so passengers can go inland and shop. The story is, he came upon a torcedor who was rolling right there. No bands. No address. I will send ANYONE one of these sticks if you can tell me where I can procure more of them. This stick is absolutely my all time fav medium bodied smoke. I only have 4 left so I would like to buy a box or 2. There was a man there buying $450 worth of these sticks, and my boss not knowing what he was looking at, asked the gentleman if the sticks were any good and he said he goes to puerto rico once a year to buy his cigars from this guy only. He wont smoke anything but. So.....any help from the brothers here would be greatly appreciated. I linked a pic not sure if it worked right. its in my album in my profile if u can see it better there

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my boss told me if I buy the ticket and give him $$ he'd get me some ;) but if I could get them myself if anyone knows more about them.......the information would not go unrewarded for sure!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Picture is way too small to view. If a guy was there spending $450 saying he travels there once a year to get those cigars... I think it's safe to say that's the only way to get them. If you post a bigger picture maybe someone can help.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My sister is actually going to Puerto Rico for her honeymoon this summer. I know it's a long time to wait but either way I would love to know where she could find this guy and pick some up for me, and you if you haven't gotten some by then.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Picture is way too small to view. If a guy was there spending $450 saying he travels there once a year to get those cigars... I think it's safe to say that's the only way to get them. If you post a bigger picture maybe someone can help.

Aloha, he has a LARGE pic if you go to his profile pic. I have not seen the logo before or heard the name, but P.R. is no longer a place that is known for cigars.

FuenteSmoker

Il n'y a pas de fumée san
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I frequent PR and have never seen these! I've Tryed the Don Collins which is PR puro and tryed a lot of street venders rolling them on the spot. Decent gars threre and really friendly people. I'd say plan a trip, go on a hunt.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
If you read the package in the picture, it says there is DR tobacco as well.

filles

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You where the one that helped me out brother I was in your debt!, think nothing of it.