What's new

Anyone Low On Cigars?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I am being honest, are you just starting out and need some free cigars to get you going? Or are you a longtime smoker and are really low? I recently was gifted many different smokes and I would like to send a nice sampler for someone in need. I am not asking for anything in return, just passing them through to a good home. Post a message if you wish or shoot me a PM to keep it private. If I get several responses in the next couple days, I will either choose one at random or send out two smaller packages.

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
um..... yes, i have no cigars. none at all. my humidors all burst into flame at the same time. i was able to contain the fire before the house went, but all my smokes are well, smoke. was gonna buy some more but i had to bail the old lady out of jail for assulting a police officer. spent all my money on that. went to go raid the kids piggy bank but it was empty (little dope fiend) tried to borrow some from my parents but they gambled all theirs away. my friends are no help. they are all in rehab. need smokes. need smokes bad!!!!:sadpace:

by the way.... just f**kin' with ya!!:applause:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel I should get some as I lived in Owings Mills, Maryland for 3 years and have a little Bay Blood in me.......

Also my cats used my humidors as a scratching post....apparently they are turned on by the smell of cider......and they pissed allover them.......:dance: :dance:

Boppa-Wasch

BoM March '07
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'll try anything once. Todd gifted me his Vicksburg I still have some from the Superbowl Square's and some Pats' I just obtained from an uknown source. Lots of room available.:wink: :stretchgr :waving: :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I forgot to mention these are all NC. That eliminates about all of you but maybe papa.

Clay, you are done already little boy (I still like your pink shirt avatar best).

Dave, 600 will last you 5 lifetimes.

Todd, I'll look your way once you get settled in, cause by then you will be on the side of the West.

Ted, I am certain you are not low.

Mitch, I can almost walk to Owings Mills from here. PM if your serious.

Anyone other wise asses out there, please post or PM away for the next day or two. Otherwise I will simple gift these for the next person on the newbie sampler thread.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I always think I can use more cigars so therefore I am low.

Great gesture Steve. I am sure you will find these a good home.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I see your journey toward the dark side is now complete!

This is a very nice gesture, good man Steve! Might I suggest sending some of these to the troops in Iraq or Afghanistan if you don't find anyone here.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
tubaman said:
I see your journey toward the dark side is now complete!

This is a very nice gesture, good man Steve! Might I suggest sending some of these to the troops in Iraq or Afghanistan if you don't find anyone here.
Great idea righ there!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Headbanger said:
I am being honest, are you just starting out and need some free cigars to get you going? Or are you a longtime smoker and are really low? I recently was gifted many different smokes and I would like to send a nice sampler for someone in need. I am not asking for anything in return, just passing them through to a good home. .
I'm fine. Great Gesture:clap:

Rob

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm pretty low right now. I just sent some cigars for the newbie trade and I'm down to about 12 in my humi right now. Very nice gesture. I'm so amazed at the generousity of all of you great BOTL'S.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I have received two very nice PM's and would like to send these out by tomorrow. I will PM you back so you know who you are with DC tracking numbers to ensure delivery. I hope these get to you post haste and is to your liking. I selected a wide range of sticks and tossed in a few of my own to round things off evenly. Enjoy and PM or post when received etc.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
wrinklenuts said:
I'm pretty low right now. I just sent some cigars for the newbie trade and I'm down to about 12 in my humi right now. Very nice gesture. I'm so amazed at the generousity of all of you great BOTL'S.

I think your problem just went away - do a re-count in a few days!