What's new

Anyone miss the Tatuaje SW Reserva Maduro?

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
The official word from Pete regarding the SW maduro is "maybe." He confirmed the re-release of the Noellas Reserva, the Regios Reserva and the Black Label Corona Gorda.

He is also releasing two 10th Anniversary cigars in the brown label blend. I'll let Pete announce the new sizes.
Nice! Thanks for the info

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
The official word from Pete regarding the SW maduro is "maybe." He confirmed the re-release of the Noellas Reserva, the Regios Reserva and the Black Label Corona Gorda.

He is also releasing two 10th Anniversary cigars in the brown label blend. I'll let Pete announce the new sizes.
I wonder when the Regios reserva will hit? IMO that was almost as good as the SW.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0

Thank you, sir :)

I'll try to get some, but I won't stay up late (which may be a requirement with the noellas). lol