What's new

Anyone purchase or trade cigars for bitcoins?

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Money is worthless printed paper that we have given value to, that we trade for goods or services. There is no difference between that and bit coins. Yes it's in it's infancy and is a risky venture but it is no different than any form of currency.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I just don't understand why someone would use them for cigars at all. Paycrap works (albeit I despise them), and the USD get you above average purchasing power abroad in most places that we would be interested in due to our hobby.

Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Here in utah they are getting more popular, especially with the hippies and anarchists. At our craft fairs and farmers market people use them. Alot of small businesses and people use it instead of getting a card reader.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think that if you are thinking of “investing” in bitcoins… that ship has sailed, but if you are just looking to mess around and buy something using them, why not?
Personally, I won’t buy in with there being so much risk.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I was going to start a new thread, but instead I'll just resurrect this old one. Yay, search button!

Complete bitcoin noob here. I know there is a certain vendor that prefers bitcoin, and offers a discount if you use it. I read an article today about a huge bitcoin hack, and the bitcoin market fell 23%. If I bought some now, would I then be able to buy some cigars for less, or do they adjust the price constantly?
What are people's experiences using bitcoin now, 2 years after this thread began?