What's new

Anyone see subscriber showcase on CO this week?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not one to awe or post usually about other people’s collections but this one is quite impressive. The latest video on cigsr obsession... This subscribers humi is one of the better collections I’ve seen over 20 years ..

Maybe a member here? Great taste in cigars either way.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yup saw it. Nice collection for sure! He’s got some swagger too. Hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Helluva collection, but damn all that diggin' just to find a smoke.......I mean seriously, he HAD to forgot about some of those boxes buried, but I admire his organization skills.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Talk about one hell of a set up though probably $20k in sticks
If we are talking about the gran Reserva and opus x guy it’s more than 20k in sticks... even if you don’t take into account that all of his boxes have Canadian tobacco tax stamps on the boxes....

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yup, if it’s got the awful sticker of the rotting teeth on them, take whatever you think that box cost and multiple by about 3.

However, this dude is apparently a real estate agent in Vancouver BC where a tear down house cost over a million. I’m sure he’s doing just fine.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Yup, if it’s got the awful sticker of the rotting teeth on them, take whatever you think that box cost and multiple by about 3.

However, this dude is apparently a real estate agent in Vancouver BC where a tear down house cost over a million. I’m sure he’s doing just fine.

To be fair, many countries have that terrible sticker rule... some are worse than others (I think Spain is the most aggressive visually) but that little unassuming white sticker with a maple leaf on it haunts my dreams

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I buy boxes in Spain every year I go. With cigars the laws are relaxed some, but the imagery in the cigarette packs is always disturbing.
Was I the only one who cringed when he was throwing the boxes around?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I buy boxes in Spain every year I go. With cigars the laws are relaxed some, but the imagery in the cigarette packs is always disturbing.

“Yeah, these are sir Winston gran reservas... or something (throws 2 boxes onto floor onto of pile of opus x boxes)”

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Didn’t bother me too much. It’s his stash to do what he wants with. Unnecessary, certainly. Lazy, probably. I just thought it was funny the couple times his janky ass stacking almost toppled over!