What's new

Anyone smoked Mi Amor Reserva yet

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Picked up a few at Holts and for the most part good but maybe not as good for me as the regulars. I agree with Halfwheel review in that it feels like there is more there but it doesn't all come. Had some great puffs that felt like the cigar was holding something back if you know what I mean. Very curious to see if some age and humi time brings it all out because if so these are going to be spectacular.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I didn't know these were in stock anywhere yet. I would like to at least give them a try.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I love the Mi Amor and have been looking forward to these.

Do they have more strength than the Mi Amor?

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I smoked one at an Ashton event at my local B&M last week. I liked it but I actually like the regular Mi Amor better. That being said I have one more that I am going to age for a while and see what happens. We were only allowed to buy two.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
We just received our shipment here. I got to admit I loved this stick. The flavors were amazing but it is definitely not as strong as the regular Mi Amor. More nuanced in my opinion. I will have a review up soon so be on the lookout.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
We just received our shipment here. I got to admit I loved this stick. The flavors were amazing but it is definitely not as strong as the regular Mi Amor. More nuanced in my opinion. I will have a review up soon so be on the lookout.
Agree with you. What do you think of the aging potential? Wondering if the nuances will become more pronounced with age

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I enjoyed it. There are some things that feel out of place for a cigar with the "Reserva" tag on it. The amount of pepper on the retrohale is really what blew me away, I wasn't expecting it at all. I guess I was expecting the Reserva to have the smoothness of the original Mi Amor with more nuanced notes than the original. Its an incredibly enjoyable smoke but I can't it ever being one of go-tos.